Sarah Hays (1755-1836) m. Thomas Hills (c. 1753-1803) on 6 August 1776 at St. John, Horsley Down.
Most likely Thomas Hills is the brother of William Hills, who attended the Ryland Academy in Northampton with John Dunkin, Jr., in the late 1760s. Thomas and William were the sons of William Hills of Gainsford Street (d. 1756), who was probably a brother of Capt. Thomas Hills, the second husband of Mary Hays's grandmother, Sarah Applegath Hays.
1. Sarah Hills (born in July 1777 and baptized 4 August 1777 at White Row, Spitalfields) m. William Wheeler at Islington on 21 April 1808
2. Elizabeth Hills (baptized 29 October 1778) died young
3. Elizabeth Hills (baptized 23 March 1779)
4. A son, unnamed in the church record book, baptized 23 April 1782
6. Thomas Hills (baptized 14 June 1786)
7. Mary Hills (born 22 September 1792-1832; baptized 23 November 1792) m. Ambrose Lanfear (15 May 1787-30 October 1870, in New Orleans) (son of Ambrose Lanfear, Sr., from his first marriage, and step-son of Elizabeth Hays Lanfear) on 28 September 1826 at Islington.